Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Page!! Band Geek Tweets!!

Before and After picture of the blog.
Hey, my wonderful bandies!!! <3 I just added a new page called "Band Geek Tweets" Now you can see what's going on in the world of twitter!!!

In the band geek tweets page you can see what I tweet from my band anon account while also seeing DCI's, The Blue Devils', and The Cavaliers' tweets!

Something you need to know about my band anon twitter: I have two other people running it #GuardPrincess and #BassBro. All my tweets are tagged with "#ClarinetChick".
The tweets of #GuardPrincess, #ClarinetChick, and #BassBro.
Taken from the  page "Band Geek Tweets"
So anyway now you can also read the tweets of DCI, The Blue Devils, and The Cavaliers!!! So if you ever want to see what's going on in the world of Twitter be sure to visit the new page!! If you want to see the tweets of any other band anon or DCI account feel free to comment and tell me!!

Here's a random DCI video:


Well, I'm done for now. So until next time, stay band nerdy!!!
***Your local band nerd has signed off.***

No comments:

Post a Comment